Sunday 11 December 2016




From my studio...

These paintings are in my online gallery
at Daily Paintworks.com.

More paintings may be viewed in my Artfinder online gallery.

Click on the links at the top and side of this blog



Low water.


Water's Edge   Oils on stretched canvas  9 x 12 inches   £ 90   $ 120 


The tide is out...morning light arrives on the East coast.


Studio Musings...

A change of support from firm canvas board to stretched canvas.
I like to change sizes and supports to keep a variety of paintings in my studio.

The composition is a simple one although there are lots of marks.
The 'pyramid' shape leads the eye into the scene and 
my high horizon gives a sense of space and distance.

Brush marks depict the froth at the edge of standing pools reflecting morning light.
Just marks and memories.  My way.


No comments:

Post a Comment