Saturday 8 April 2017


Passing through.


Meandering   Oils on box canvas  20 x 20 inches  


Abstract landscape.


Studio Musings...


This canvas has been on a journey.
It began several weeks ago and came to a frustrating halt.

At times I thought it was finished and then I 
scraped the paint off, wiped it over and left it.

Again I worked on it...no good, it was not how I wanted it to be. Another wiper.

Then...one late evening before bed I returned.
Working again, I found something about it that I liked.

I have given it the title 'Meandering'.
It needed a suggestion of calm after the turbulent journey.
Here it is on the easel in my studio.



Here is today's painting...



Freiston Shore  Oils on board  4 x 4 inches  £ 45   $ 60

Drama on a small scale.
The coast of many colours.

(Available from DailyPaintworks.com
or by email in UK)





No comments:

Post a Comment