Sunday 21 May 2017


On track.



Violet Moor   Oils on canvas board  12 x 10 inches  £ 190  $ 250

Following the moorland track.
The last of the sun colours the horizon.

(Available from DailyPaintworks.com
or by email in UK)

Studio Musings...


Spring has arrived.
I have moved back into my garden studio this week.
Painting out there I can separate easel work from housework.

No distractions...just me and the oils.

New work this week...

I am posting some photos of work on paper.
Using the oils thinly there is a gentle feeling of atmosphere.



Drizzle  Oils on gessoed watercolour paper.




Raining Again  Oils on gessoed watercolour paper



Brightening Up  Oils on gessoed watercolour paper


Something different...



Passage  Oils on gessoed paper  11 x 8 inches 

Deep in the underworld there is a passage...


 

Passage  In a cream hand-painted wood frame

(Available from Artfinder.com)





2 comments: