Thursday 22 June 2017




Commuting.



The road to work...

The little path to my garden studio




My studio...

A timber cabin in our garden




View from the studio door...

Part of our wild garden.


Studio Musings...


My journey to work is a few steps from the house.
I am very fortunate to have this beautiful place to make my art.

Lincolnshire is my home and birthplace.
I grew up near the East Coast and spent many happy hours
exploring the sand dunes and salt marshes.

Now I live inland surrounded by fields and a river winds its way to the canal.
I walk each day with my whippet Brodie, taking in the changing seasons along the way.
  I store up images in my mind noticing how weather affects the land and sky.

I think my paintings come from this.  
An abstraction of the landscape rather than fine detail.

My aim is creating a 'sense of place', atmosphere and a hint of mystery.

If you would like to buy one of my paintings,
please visit my online gallery at Artfinder.com/anne-wood




No comments:

Post a Comment