Monday 28 August 2017


Having sun.



Sun and shade...

My painting about sun on the sandbanks is highlighted
by this morning's sun and shadow through the window.

Studio Musings...


This oil painting is now in a traditional style frame.
After trying a few options, posting images on Facebook and Instagram
I received several comments from viewers about their preferences.

It was very interesting and made me realise how subjective this is.
Some liked off-white, others a darker colour and some liked this gold one.

It really doesn't matter too much.
My paintings can easily be re-fitted into any frame to suit the owner.

My frames are custom made by Graham Perkins,

Coming up in September...

I have three paintings selected for an exhibition in the Usher Gallery, Lincoln.
Dates and other details to follow...




No comments:

Post a Comment