Sunday 29 November 2020

"To do or not to do..."




That is the question.





Across the pond...in Kansas,
one of my landscape paintings has found a home.


Rita Guile, painter and online friend saw my
picture on Instagram after I shared it.

She asked the price but 
I said it was not for sale as it hangs in my home.

Then I had an idea...
I suggested she used the image for making her own print.
The framed picture above now lives in her home.




'Autumn Hedgerow'

Oils on watercolour paper 



I am delighted she sent me a photo of her print in its frame.
However,

Back to the question...
do I make limited edition prints from my landscapes?

Maybe I should.
I shall give it some thought.






'Grey Coast'

Oils on canvas board

Another landscape from my collection.
Perhaps it would be suitable as a print. 



~ ~ ~ ~ ~





Here are some small oil paintings available from 
my studio...








That's all for now...
thank you for visiting.












No comments:

Post a Comment