Sunday 5 April 2020

Sharing and caring



Bringing my studio to you






I was planning to open my studio
this year and also have some 
oils and cold wax workshops.

Best laid plans are now on hold
but I can bring my studio to you.

Here are some little collages which 
I have recently posted on Instagram .




Each day I am selecting two pictures
so you can see what hangs on the walls.






These paintings are all finished and framed.
One day they will hopefully find a new home.
But I am happy to have them around for now.







Having my work around me as I work
is a reminder of my painting journeys.

They all have many layers and
re-workings before they reach the end.

Some are really difficult to resolve,
some come together well and seem ‘easy’.

Then I open the studio door and decide
to fiddle...this usually ends badly.
But, it is all part of the journey.




They have become friends now.
It’s a cheerful place to be.






Sharing these little collages with you
gives me a sense of belonging.


Many good wishes,
I shall catch up with you again soon.

Thank you for reading my story.












No comments:

Post a Comment