Monday 20 September 2021

More diary dates.




OPEN STUDIO 

Many thanks to all the visitors who came
to my Studio Open Day on Sunday.

I really enjoyed meeting you.

Enthused by the event, I have decided 
to have two more days before the weather turns cold.




Here is the invitation to the next events.
Come and see where these paintings are made.



Below is an oil painting I found in my store.
It was painted a few years ago.

I have hung it in the studio.





'Ebbing tide'

Oils on panel 9 x 11 inches



Another oil painting below from my store.
It's like meeting an old friend.






'Before the tide'

Oils and cold wax medium on 10 x 12 inch canvas board 



This small oil painting has now gone.




'Ebb tide' 

One of my visitors on Sunday has given it a new home.



A little corner of my garden.
This Iceberg climbing rose was 
planted in 1975.





That's all for now...
thank you for your company.












No comments:

Post a Comment