Thursday 30 September 2021

Sunny Sunday.





Open Studio 





I shall be in my Studio on Sunday 3rd October 
if you want to drop by and visit.

Open from 11am until 3pm


Several paintings are on offer 
at special prices and there are
oil painting cards & bookmarks.






Cards and little pictures...







'Forever Blue'


This oil painting on Arches oil paper 
mounted on an 8x8 inch cradled wood panel 
is just £50...an ideal gift for Christmas.





My Studio and workshop...




'OCTOBER GIVEAWAY'


Art is for sharing...
a gift from me on Sundays in October 






Come and browse my archived boxes of artwork.

A warm welcome to you all

Anne.









2 comments:

  1. I wish more than anything I could be there Sunday to see your beautiful studio in person. See all your wonderful work in person. If I win a lottery, you will be my first to visit. Take care until I can get there.
    Sinc, Sie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. Best regards, Anne.

      Delete