Friday 13 December 2019

Listen and learn.




Pastures new.


After yesterday’s Blog about intuitive listening,
I set to work on these two paintings.


I didn’t want to tighten up so I worked quickly 
and stopped when I felt they were balanced.

They have new titles now.  



‘The world that time forgot’





‘As one door closes’


Oils were mixed with Cold Wax Medium 
and applied thickly over the previous paint.  

I smoothed over with a Messermeister scraper,
rollered a few strokes and added 
a few scratched scribbles.




Here are the pictures before I began...



This one was quite busy.
I felt it needed calming.



This painting was discussed on my Blog.
The intuitive ‘gut feeling’ was the reason 
for making all the changes.  


I shall leave them to dry.

What a fun experience.
Life in my workshop is never boring.



All for now,
thank you for visiting.




www.wildartdesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment