Saturday 14 December 2019

Wild at Heart Studio.



Open Studio in 2020

Wild at Heart Studio 
Green Acres,
Broxholme,
Nr Lincoln 
LN1 2NG







Here is my studio and workshop
in a Lincolnshire wild garden.
This is where I make my oil paintings.










A few years ago I opened my studio 
each year for ‘Art on the Map’,
Lincolnshire Open Studios.


I have decided to open again for 
a few days in 2020 after several 
people asked if they could visit.

The little summer house will have my
 collection of small oil paintings
and cards on Arches oil paper.













Small framed oil paintings 








Oil painting cards and bookmarks 




In my workshop visitors can see work 
in progress and larger finished oil paintings.



Work tables and painting equipment 



Little oil studies drying 




Work in progress 




Some finished pictures in the Studio...






































Studio opening times...

The first Sunday of the month 
 May to September 
Open 11am until 3pm


I look forward to seeing you...








2020 Oils and cold wax painting workshops


1st Thursday & 1st Saturday 
from May to October

Bookings by arrangement - 
Email:   annewoodpaintings@gmail.com



Visit my website for more details...

Click on the picture 

No comments:

Post a Comment