Thursday 24 December 2020

Peace and happiness





From Wild at Heart Studio 
to all my friends...





HAPPY CHRISTMAS 


Thank you for reading my Blogs








Before I go,
here is a recently finished work.



This has been in the studio for several months
and I felt it was a little bland.

It needed a touch of darkness.
Something to harmonise yet add impact.





Using a mix of Burnt Sienna and Prussian blue
I added the dark marks in a random way 
giving the picture a dramatic feeling,
reminiscent of a shorescape.




'Weathered Shore'

Oils and cold wax medium on 16x16 inch canvas





Another recent painting in similar colours.



'Parting Ways'


Oils and cold wax medium on 12x12 inch canvas



Finally...



A little painting from several years ago...
it went to a new home.

I like the soft, subtle colours
and loose brush marks.  




Oils on 8x8 inch canvas board



All for now...
until next time 
thank you for visiting.











No comments:

Post a Comment