Thursday 17 November 2016




A little reminder...

Anne Wood Paintings Blogspot is now my main website page.

(My old website annewoodpaintings.com has closed).


I shall continue to keep in touch with you daily here
with phtographs and studio musings.


End of day.


Estuary at Sundown   Oils on card   6 x 10 inches  £ 60   $ 80

Quiet time along the Estuary as the sun goes down.
A promise of a bright day tomorrow.


Studio Musings...


I thought this small study would be appropriate to post
 as a reminder about some endings and beginnings.

I refer to my decision regarding the closure of my previous website.
I love painting and precious time at my easel has to be juggled with managing the daily tasks of photographing, editing, uploading and maintaining my online presence.

 I have two online art gallery pages (Daily Paintworks and Artfinder) 
and this Daily Blog to manage so there is plenty to keep me busy in the 'office'. 

Something has had to stand aside so I have time to keep painting each day.
Blogging and posting my work will continue and the images
 here will be the ones featured and available on Daily Paintworks.com 

Something new is my gallery/shop on Artfinder.com
The paintings there will also be available to buy and I shall
 add new work to the collection each week.

To view these just click on the link underneath my photo on the right of this page.

Happy browsing.




No comments:

Post a Comment