Friday 18 November 2016


Fresh day.


New Dawn   Oils on canvas board   10 x 12 inches   £140   $ 175

A fresh look at the world.


Studio Musings...


I was in a hurry this morning getting ready for sitting in at
 Sam Scorer Gallery for the Lincolnshire Artists' Society Winter Show.

A very quick session at my easel produced two studies.
The second one was going well at the start...then it went downhill.

 I had fiddled too much so taking a rag I rubbed most of the paint away. 

 Then I picked up the remaining paint from the palette and boldly swept it across the board.  Somehow my painting came to life with the bright yellow streak on the horizon.
It reminds me of a new day.  Available on Daily Paintworks.com


Another time, another place...

   This painting is available on Artfinder.com



                                Dusk   Oils on canvas board  10 x 12 inches  £ 160

                                  The day relaxes at sundown giving an ethereal view.
                                           An expressive abstraction of the landscape.

                                         



No comments:

Post a Comment