Friday 28 July 2017


Crisp day.


Winter Shore   Oils on board  8 x 16 inches

A bright, cold day at the coast.


Studio Musings...


I like this wide format for a landscape.
Framing was interesting.

My usual choice of frame is a creamy white but I felt this could be different.




I chose a dark frame to pick up the colours in the foreground.

My framer had enough to make this frame but it is now discontinued.
He is looking for a similar moulding for me.

Getting a good framer sympathetic to one's needs is important.
My framer Graham Perkins based at Hackthorn near Lincoln is a star. 

If you need your art framing here is the link....www.forgearts.co.uk/aboutus.htm


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment