Tuesday 12 May 2015


Workplace.




My studio...   or part of it.  I am very fortunate to have a timber cabin in our garden to call my own.  All girls should have a shed..right?  Well...here is mine.  My main work area is to the left behind the chair and hanging panel.  

I thought I would post some photographs to show you where I create my pictures.  Over the next few days I will add more to give you an idea of what my workspace is like.

Today has been quite varied.  Morning was spent in the garden cleaning and filling bird drinkers, and pruning some out of order apple trees.  In the afternoon I finally got back to my easel and produced two little paintings.  They are drying now and might be too shiny to photograph so I will post in the morning.  

One major decision I made today over coffee was to discontinue my website this November at fee renewal time.  I have thought quite a lot about this and now I have this blog and my gallery on Daily Paintworks there is really no need to duplicate.  I can post my larger abstract paintings here instead.

Oh, before I go...two more views of my easel area for you and if you look tomorrow there will be more.



My two main easels


                             My useful worktop on wheels with a tray for my oil palette and stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment