Monday 16 January 2017


Tarn views.


Winter Tarn  Oils on canvas board  5 x 7 inches   £ 50   $ 70

Sparkling light on the Tarn in winter.

(Available on DailyPaintworks.com
or by email in UK)



By the Tarn   Oils on canvas board   5 x 7 inches  £ 50

Light and shadow by the Tarn...a sense of atmosphere.

(Available on Artfinder.com)


Studio Musings...


I have begun a series of small studies about light and atmosphere.
They will all be landscape format on 5 x 7 canvas boards.

I like the idea of framing in a simple black frame
 and grouping them together to make a larger display.

Other musings...

This morning for coffee I had a studio visitor in the form of a video.
I love to follow the painter Brian Rutenberg and regularly watch him on YouTube.

He says everything I want to hear.

I also have two of his books.  His work is awesome.
If you get chance to visit his online presence...I can recommend it.



No comments:

Post a Comment