Saturday 26 December 2015


On a roll again.




               Heath and Hill   Oils on gessoed 140lb watercolour paper  8 x 11 inches  

                                                   ON HOLD for exhibition


A good day for a ramble over the Lincolnshire Wolds.  This view is near Horncastle and the uphill scrub and shrub area overlooks the heathland below.  

       Autumn colours and a stormy sky, this study gives an impression of our landscape.
  My intention is not to depict tight reality but a sense of place.

I am on track for another creative challenge in 2016...already my mind is buzzing with ideas and it seems to me that there is plenty of hope for my art journey.

Studio Musings...

For Christmas I gave myself a gift of books.  If you have a chance to dip into these inspirational words I can recommend them... Austin Kleon 'Steal like an Artist' and Hugh MacLeod 'Ignore Everybody'.  


I found both books excellent reading and know I shall return to them regularly. 





No comments:

Post a Comment