Saturday 10 June 2017


Reflecting.


Passing by   Oils on stretched canvas   5 x 7 inches  £ 50

Landscape..passing by. 
 Fondly remembered.


Studio Musings...

Yesterday I wrote about remembering visits to the coast
 and how the memories remain.

Today's blog is about the landscape around my home county.
I paint about weather and how it affects the land and sky.

Occasionally I will take my plein air trolley and paint but most of my work
evolves in my studio.  I feel comfortable there.

This painting is a 're-work'...from a painting about lavender fields.
Using the image as an underpainting I kept the purple and scrubbed on marks to
resemble trees and grass.  I like the mix of purple and green.

I shall leave it to dry. 





1 comment:

  1. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post!
    Oil Paintings

    ReplyDelete