Friday 1 January 2016


Herald.



                      Rising Sun    Oils on canvas   3.5 x 3 inches   

Painted around the sides with wooden easel.



Happy New Year to all


A rising sun to welcome 2016. 
 An expressive miniature piece with plenty of sculptural oil to add impact.

2016 Challenge

As a new year dawns I am renewing my resolution to paint daily posting the images online.

Thank you everyone who follows my painting life.  You have given me so much support and encouragement in 2015 and I am happy to say 106 Daily Paintings have found a new home around the world.  It is very exciting to have so many new friends and I enjoy hearing from you all.  January 1st has begun with two new pieces created early today and they are drying as I write.  

You may have noticed that some of my online paintings are listed as 'On Hold'.  These are reserved for my forthcoming show together with sculptor Helena P-Stylianides at the Sam Scorer Gallery in Lincoln. 

 Our show 'Double Vision' will open on Bank Holiday Monday 28th March 
until Sunday 10th April.    10am to 4pm daily.


Everyone welcome










No comments:

Post a Comment